This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
An example is reported of massive clotted h˦mothorax treated by Streptokinase. The favourable result confirms American experience. It is likely that this or similar enzymes will come into general use for the treatment of such cases.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Respiratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Jnl. Clin. Invest. 1949; 28: 173
- Jnl. Clin. Invest. 1949; 28: 163
- Annals of Surgery. 1950; 131: 12
- The Lancet. 1950; 1: 629
© 1950 Published by Elsevier Inc.