This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Five cases of pulmonary aelectasis occurring in acute respiratory infections are reported. Chemotherapy and physiotherapy produced little improvement and the more frequent use of bronchoscopy is advocated in this type of case.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Respiratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Arch. Surg. (Chicago). 1928; 16: 501
- Ann. Surg. 1925; 82: 364
- Amer. J. Surg. 1931; 12: 430
- Brit. med. J. 1950; 2: 764
- (Philadelphia)The Pneumonias.1938
- Lancet. 1914; 1: 1245
Received: January 19, 1956
© 1956 Baillière, Tindall & Cox, Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc.