This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
Four cases of syphilis occurring in the practice of a Chest Hospital are described; three had coincidental tuberculosis, one was probably a case of pulmonary syphilis.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Respiratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Brit. J. Vener. Dis. 1938; 14: 243
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis. 1932; Vol. 2: 202
- Thorax. 1952; 7: 125
- Amer. J. Syph. 1950; 34: 383
- Amer. Rev. Tuberc. 1939; 40: 175
Received: January 30, 1956
© 1956 Baillière, Tindall & Cox, Ltd. Published by Elsevier Inc.