This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Respiratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Altitude exposures during aircraft flight. Flying Higher.Chest. 1988; 93: 81-84
- Hypoxaemia during air travel in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Ann Inl Med. 1989; 111: 362-367
- Relief of hypoxia related bronchoconstriction by breathing 30% oxygen.AmRev Respir Dis. 1981; 123: 171-175
- Prognostic value of pulmonary artery pressure in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Thorax. 1981; 36: 752-758
- Pulmonary hypertension due to chronic hypoxia.BrMed J. 1990; 300: 763
- Advising patients with pulmonary diseases on air travel.Ann Inl Med. 1989; 111: 349-351
Accepted: July 10, 1991
Received: November 9, 1990
© 1992 Baillière Tindall All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.