This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Respiratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Histiocytosis X: demonstration of abnormal immunity, T-cell histamine H2 receptor deficiency and successful treatment with thymic extract.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 146-153
- Pulmonary Histiocytosis X.AmRev Resp Dis. 1978; 118: 811-821
- Mycobacteria other than Mycobactehum tuberculosis. Review of microbiologic and clinical aspects.Rev Infect Dis. 1987; 9: 275-294
- Histiocytose X associée à un syndrome d'immunodéficience acquise.LaPresse Médicale. 1987; 16: 832
Accepted: May 1, 1991
Received: January 8, 1991
© 1992 Baillière Tindall All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.