This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Respiratory Medicine
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Steroid trials in the assessment of reversibility of air flow limitation: a survey of current clinical practice of chest physicians.Respir Med. 1991; 85: 295-299
- Corticosteroids in chronic bronchitis and emphysema.Chest. 1978; 73: 389-396
- Steroids response in stable chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Ann Intl Med. 1982; 96: 17-21
- Changes in measured spirometeric indices; what is significant?.Chest. 1981; 80: 97-99
© 1992 Baillière Tindall All rights reserved. Published by Elsevier Inc.