- -LCQ and VAS are two tools to assess cough related quality of life.
- -LCQ and VAS in sarcoidosis are influenced by FeV1 and BMI
- -Serological parameters are not associated with LCQ score
Abbreviations:ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme), BMI (body mass index), DLCO (Diffusion Capacity of the Lungs for Carbon Monoxide), FeV1 (forced expiratory volume in 1 s), FVC (forced vital capacity), LCQ (Leicester Cough Questionnaire), QoL (quality of life), sIL2R (soluble interleukin-2 receptor), TLC (total lung capacity), VAS (Visual analogue scale (for cough))
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of fluticasone in acute symptomatic pulmonary sarcoidosis.Sarcoidosis Vasc. Diffuse Lung Dis. 2002; 19: 198-204
- Development of a symptom specific health status measure for patients with chronic cough: leicester Cough Questionnaire (LCQ).Thorax. 2003; 58: 339-343
- Risk factors for chronic cough among 14,669 individuals from the general population.Chest. 2017; 152: 563-573
- Sarcoidosis.Nature reviews Disease primers. 2019; 5: 45
- Effect of obesity on patient-reported outcomes in sarcoidosis.Int. J. Tubercul. Lung Dis. 2013; 17: 559-564
- The assessment of cough in a sarcoidosis clinic using a validated instrument and a visual analog scale.Lung. 2017; 195: 587-594
- Mixed ventilatory defects in pulmonary sarcoidosis: prevalence and clinical features.Chest. 2020; 158: 2007-2014
- R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2019
- Psychometric properties of the German version of the leicester cough Questionnaire in sarcoidosis.PloS One. 2018; 13e0205308
- Phenotypes of organ involvement in sarcoidosis.Eur. Respir. J. 2018; 51