- •Percepta GSC can reclassify malignancy risk after nondiagnostic bronchoscopy.
- •Data from four sites show that 42% of patients had a change in risk classification.
- •35% of patients could potentially have avoided additional unnecessary procedures.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- An evaluation of diagnostic yield from bronchoscopy: the impact of clinical/radiographic factors, procedure type, and Degree of suspicion for cancer.Chest. Jun. 2020; 157: 1656-1664https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2019.12.024
- Evaluation of individuals with pulmonary nodules: when is it lung cancer?: diagnosis and management of lung cancer, 3rd ed: American college of chest physicians evidence-based clinical practice guidelines.Chest. 2013; 143: e93S-e120Shttps://doi.org/10.1378/chest.12-2351
- Meta-analysis of guided bronchoscopy for the evaluation of the pulmonary nodule.Chest. Aug. 2012; 142: 385-393https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.11-1764
- Bronchoscopy for the solitary pulmonary nodule: friend or foe?.Chest. Aug 2012; 142: 276-277https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.12-0135
- Management of pulmonary nodules by community pulmonologists: a multicenter observational study.Chest. Dec. 2015; 148: 1405-1414https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.15-0630
- Transbronchial needle aspirations vs. percutaneous needle aspirations.J. Thorac. Dis. Dec 2015; 7: S300-S303https://doi.org/10.3978/j.issn.2072-1439.2015.11.60
- Robotic bronchoscopy for peripheral pulmonary lesions: a multicenter pilot and feasibility study (BENEFIT).Chest. Feb. 2021; 159: 845-852https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2020.08.2047
- Shared gene expression alterations in nasal and bronchial epithelium for lung cancer detection.J. Natl. Cancer Inst. Jul 1 2017; 109https://doi.org/10.1093/jnci/djw327
- A bronchial genomic classifier for the diagnostic evaluation of lung cancer.N. Engl. J. Med. 2015; 373: 243-251https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1504601
- Improving lung cancer risk stratification leveraging whole transcriptome RNA sequencing and machine learning across multiple cohorts.BMC Med. Genom. Oct 22 2020; 13: 151https://doi.org/10.1186/s12920-020-00782-1
- Guidelines for the evaluation of pulmonary nodules detected incidentally or by screening: a survey of radiologist awareness, agreement, and adherence from the watch the spot trial.J Am Coll Radiol. Apr. 2021; 18: 545-553https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacr.2020.10.003
- Analytical validation of the Percepta genomic sequencing classifier; an RNA next generation sequencing assay for the assessment of Lung Cancer risk of suspicious pulmonary nodules.BMC Cancer. Apr 13. 2021; 21: 400https://doi.org/10.1186/s12885-021-08130-x
- Clinical validation and utility of Percepta GSC for the evaluation of lung cancer.PLoS One. 2022; 17e0268567https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0268567
- Impact of the Percepta genomic classifier on clinical management decisions in a multicenter prospective study.Chest. Jan. 2021; 159: 401-412https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chest.2020.07.067
- Evaluating molecular biomarkers for the early detection of lung cancer: when is a biomarker ready for clinical use? An official American thoracic society policy statement.Am. J. Respir. Crit. Care Med. Oct 1 2017; 196: e15-e29https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201708-1678ST
- Impact of a bronchial genomic classifier on clinical decision making in patients undergoing diagnostic evaluation for lung cancer.BMC Pulm. Med. May 17 2016; 16: 66https://doi.org/10.1186/s12890-016-0217-1
- Time to treatment as a quality metric in lung cancer: staging studies, time to treatment, and patient survival.Radiother. Oncol. May 2015; 115: 257-263https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2015.04.010
- Survival after community diagnosis of early-stage non-small cell lung cancer.Am J Med. May. 2014; 127: 443-449https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2013.12.023
- Timeliness of care and lung cancer tumor-stage progression: how long can we wait?.Ann. Thorac. Surg. Dec 2017; 104: 1791-1797https://doi.org/10.1016/j.athoracsur.2017.06.051
- SBRT for early stage lung cancer: outcomes from biopsy-proven and empirically treated lesions.Lung Cancer Manag. Mar. 2018; 7: LMT01https://doi.org/10.2217/lmt-2018-0006
- Costs of diagnostic assessment for lung cancer: a medicare claims analysis.Clin. Lung Cancer. Jan 2017; 18: e27-e34https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cllc.2016.07.006
- Decision making in patients with pulmonary nodules.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. Feb 15. 2012; 185: 363-372https://doi.org/10.1164/rccm.201104-0679CI